[Nfb-krafters-korner] what I do

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Dec 21 14:56:33 UTC 2009

I do not use that email either, but this is what I do to sign up.

When I hit the sign up, it will open up this email program.  I use AOL  for
all my email.  So I shift tab up to the send to: and I control A-copy  all]
then control X to cut it.  I then go to my AOL and paste the email  address
into my email[control v] and I do the same going back to the original  for
the subject line.  Then I follow through at AOL.

With my old computer some how the default was set up with AOL instead of
OutLook, but I don't know how that happened.  If anyone comes across how to
change the default email program, please do  let all of us know how.

Joyce