[Nfb-krafters-korner] what I do

Joy Relton jrelton at verizon.net
Mon Dec 21 20:25:00 UTC 2009

HI When I clicked on "calendar" then went to January 9 and to the
chrochet hairpin lace sign-up and click on it. (used arrow keys until I
was on the linked and pressed Enter) it opened an email to write. Do you
have an email set up as your default in your computer Eileen. Because if
you do, it should go straight there. I can walk you through that process
off line if that's helpful.