[Nfb-krafters-korner] Welcome Cindy!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Dec 21 21:51:07 UTC 2009

Hello Cindy,

I am so happy you finally signed up.  This is the Cindy that I met at
convention in Detroit, I hope.

Please take time to check out our website for classes that will be offered
after the first of the year.  You can find it over at:

_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

We will be posting some other new classes in the near future.

We have to keep our hands active during these winter months.

Gee whiz here right on Long Island sound wherre I live in CT we got 10
inches of snow over the weekend.  We usually don't get as much snow close  to
the water as the folks inland get, but things were reversed this time.

Terry, how much snow did you get down in Maryland?

joyce