[Nfb-krafters-korner] what I do

Joy Relton jrelton at verizon.net
Tue Dec 22 19:59:43 UTC 2009

Not a problem. If there's one thing I can be sure of, and that is, if
there's something that can go wrong with technology, it will go wrong. I
know, I've experienced a plethora of problems over the years and I used
to do tech support for people using assistive technology.

Have a blessed Holiday all.