[Nfb-krafters-korner] Snowed in, a crafter's dream

Joy Relton jrelton at verizon.net
Tue Dec 22 20:27:25 UTC 2009

Annette,

Thanks for the description of the cozy.

This is Joy and I'm over here just outside the beltway in Fairfax
county. I actually live n Rose Hill. Belle and I have had to limit our
walking to the shopping malls and grocery stores and we don't have any
side walks right now and the street and pretty much a mess as well. My
husband's off of work for the week and he's a Fairfax county teacher so
we've had some nice time together. I've been working on finishing a few
craft projects as well.