[Nfb-krafters-korner] anyone hear from laurrie?

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 22 22:57:53 UTC 2009

Hi all --
I exchanged email with Laurie Porter a few days ago but haven't heard back
on or off list.  I know she had malware on her computer and was afraid to do
anything until it was cleared off.

Anyway, if anyone is still thinking of buying some of her jellies and jams,
I got my order and it is sooooooo good! I overbought, but have plenty of
stocking stuffers for last minute people on my list.
I highly recommend her products.

Enjoy. Oh, and have a wonderful Christmas.
--le