[Nfb-krafters-korner] to Joy

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Dec 24 17:12:43 UTC 2009

Joy,

Since you are a chapter president,

Please do encourage your folks to join us over here at Krafters Korner or
at least promote the classes we offer.

Getting the word out to as many people about what we do here I hope
everyone will put this on their list of "to do's for 2010"!  The more  people we
get to join us the more opportunities we all will have to learn new  crafting
skills and projects.

I heard from a lady yesterday that wants to join us and she lives in
Baltimore.  She is blind and her Mom is losing her sight and she plans on
signing them both up for our group.

Joyce
Joyce