[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello Mary Jo

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Mon Dec 28 00:20:16 UTC 2009

Hi MaryJo,
This is the place. You will be amazed how crafty you are after these
great ladies teach you what they have learned.
I was like you, a want to be crafter. I never had the time to learn.
But an evening on the phone, who can't do that? lol and you will be
on your way. I never thought I could hold on to a tiny bead and now I
am making things all the time.

My knitted gifts are so much fun to give. I never did much that
looked better then a preschooler before.

Get yourself a basket to put all your homemade treasures in. Next
Christmas you wil be the hit of the Christmas gatherings with your
homemade gifts.