[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Chat/Blog

eileen SCRIVANI etscrivani at verizon.net
Mon Dec 28 15:27:40 UTC 2009

Cindy:

That's a good idea.  I've tried calling into the chats the last 2 weeks, but
no one else was on.  For a time, the idea of having a focus for the chats
was brought up.  I don't know how others feel about it, but I liked it and
thought it was a good idea.  Is it possible to try and get more focused on
the chats and get people to come up with ideas for the chats if Joyce is
okay with it?  Will there be a chat tonight?  I'll do my best to try and
call in later on if anyone else is up for it.

Eileen