[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tonight is Monday

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Dec 28 18:55:54 UTC 2009

There is not a Monday Night Chat planned for tonight, but if you want to
drop in and see if anyone is there go right ahead.

We will be kicking off our "New" Monday Night Chat starting January  4th.
We do have some topics planned for the Monday Night Chats for  January.  If
you have any topics of interest that you would be interested  in having a
discussion on, please email me off list:
_Blindhands at aol.com_ (mailto:Blindhands at aol.com)

with your ideas and we will put them up for discussion.  Remember this  is
"your" division and it takes everyone to make this work.

January 4 Monday Night chat 8 pm eastern time Topic: Krafters New Year
Resolutions  [Joyce]

January 11 Monday Night Chat 8 P.M. eastern time  Topic: How to  download
and listen to class recordings [Laurie]

January 18 Monday Night chat, 8 p.m. eastern time Topic: How do you pick a
yarn for a project? [Joyce]