[Nfb-krafters-korner] Overview of Tonight's Chat.

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Dec 29 13:56:56 UTC 2009

Thank you very much for the overview.  John came in at 8 pm and we ate
supper after that.  I am not use to him  being home in the  evening.  He has
worked the second shift for 30 years and worked the  midnight shift for 8
years.  Yep we have been married for 38 years and  working on the 39th year now.

I believe on the blog it does have something about signing in, but you do
not have to do that in order to get around or sign up for the classes.  So
ignore the signing in thingy.

Thank you once again for following through with the Chat Room Eileen and
the note to all.

It wwill give folks a reason to call in and share more information and
interests with everyone.

Joyce