[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for a volunteer

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Dec 29 14:33:52 UTC 2009

When I started the list off I was doing a "Friday Question" on the  list.
It was just something to stimulate emails and get folks chatting and
sharing their how tos.

I am looking for someone willing to help me out with this.  It would  be
good to get back into posting a question maybe not every week, but twice a
month to get folks exchanging ideas.  By doing this on the list, it would  get
folks wanting to join the list and these things then get archived and could
 be used as a resource in the future.

Please consider lending a hand with this.  It can be done easily all
through email.

Joyce