[Nfb-krafters-korner] For the new year:Friday's question

eileen SCRIVANI etscrivani at verizon.net
Thu Dec 31 23:51:15 UTC 2009

Hi Diane and all:

Actually, we discussed the "what crafting gifts did you get" on Monday's
chat.  Since it was just the three of us on the phone chat it will be nice
to hear what everyone else got for the holidays.

As for myself, I requested that Santa bring me an extra 1 or 2 "Go Knit"
pouches.  I think they must have fallen off Santa's sleigh since they seemed
to have gone missing and I never got them!  Anyway, maybe I'll have
Christmas in July when/if they turn up.  for those that aren't familiar with
Go Knits, they are draw-string pouches made out of a very slippery type of
nylon fabric.  Their purpose is to contain a skein or two of yarn so they
don't fall on the floor while you are knitting.  They are also supposed to
help prevent your yarns from tanggeling if you're working with more than one
skein at a time.  And another benefit is that it makes taking your knitting
with you easier since there's a little snap loop that can be fastened either
onto your belt loop or onto a chair.  They are very cool and come in pretty
colors!  I was hoping for the hot pink one and a lime green.  They were the
only crafty gifts I had wanted this year.

Eileen