[Nfb-krafters-korner] Techniques on Taking Photos.

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Sun Feb 1 04:24:57 UTC 2009

Actually, I have a bachelors degree in Photography.

There is a blind photographers group on flickr. I will have some photos
there soon as well as my universities website for photo alumni. I am hoping
to start exhibiting again now that I have a digital camera body to go with
all of my equipment that I had with my film camera. It was to the point that
I could no longer use that one.

Of course, today I went out shooting and surprised myself by getting some
nice compositions even though the bright sun made me totally blind. So, I
guess I can still compose a shot whether I can see any of it or not.

Cindy
PS Is this something people would be interested in having a class in? Send
replies off-list to slerythema at insightbb.com and if enough interest will
talk to Joyce about the possibility.