[Nfb-krafters-korner] cameras???

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Tue Feb 3 04:20:46 UTC 2009

Joyce,

That is a version of the camera we bought and the one that I sent a link to
to Terry. It is rare that a camera will NOT have the auto focus feature.
This is pretty much a standard feature now days.

As far as the easy share brand/model, choose any that you like. They make it
a little more confusing than necessary by selling the same model in several
different colors. For most people, anything with 5 megapixels or more will
be fine. Technically, as low as 4 is good also but I doubt you will find
those now days. You only need the higher numbers for printing really big
(think poster size and up) pictures.

Cindy