[Nfb-krafters-korner] pictures

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 3 10:26:25 UTC 2009

I think we bought it at Radio Shack.  I think we have also seen similar ones
in those gadget/gift shops.  I think the name of the one in the DC area is
called Brookstone.  Over the years, I've found single picture frames that
you can store one message.  I've found these at such craft stores as
Michael's, A C Moore and a local store that is now out of business called
Total Crafts.  But I'm guessing that other stores will have them time to
time, i.e. Hallmark.

Annette