[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting in the round

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Feb 4 19:13:43 UTC 2009

Class: *Knitting in the Round
Date:  February   18 and February 20
Time: 8 P.M. eastern time
Numbers:  610 404 9100  code  2 7 2 3 8

This is for folks that have knitting experience and know how to  knit already.

Supplies needed:
1 ball of Lion Brand Thick and Quick yarn
16 inch size 13 circular knitting needle
1 pair size 13 double pointed needles.
crochet hook size J or  K
3 elastic bands

*One ball will make 2 average size hats.

In this class you will make a simple hat knitting in the round.   There is no
seams to sew and this works up quickly.  You will learn how to  use circular
needles and double pointed needles and how to decrease.

The first night you will learn how to join your work into a circle and the
second night will be decreasing and finishing your hat.

The needle size is what I suggest, but you can use larger needles if you
would like to, but if you use smaller needles you will have to use a different
type yarn.  This yarn is thick.  It is acrylic and has a little wool  in it.
It is machine washable and machine dryable.

If you have any questions please let me know.  Please sign up by  sending me
an email at:

_Blindhands at aol.com_ (mailto:Blindhands at aol.com)

Joyce
net/clk;211531132;33070124;e)