[Nfb-krafters-korner] big camera question!

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Mon Feb 9 19:55:30 UTC 2009

That is where I also found the information. The one that I gave a model
number on at walmart, only records movies. It does allow tagging of the
pictures but only with text. Your pictures will be numbered in sequence so
it should be fairly easy to match up what you record on your stream with the
pictures.

I, too, have read about some that allow you to record a memo but I believe
these are all higher end cameras and would not be worth the money for you.
When you get to the higher end cameras, you also get a lot more buttons and
deeper menu levels. For someone that just wants to take standard pictures
and enjoy them, I definitely recommend the Kodak easy share. It really does
help you take better pictures and think you will be happy with the easy of
use of the camera and the quality that you get for when you want to view
them on the computer.

Cindy