[Nfb-krafters-korner] DVS Movies, A Little Off Topic.

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Tue Feb 10 02:57:20 UTC 2009

Hi Folks:

The subject of describe movies came up during tonight's phone chat.  I've loved the DVS movies over the years as mostly done by WGBH Boston, but they are no longer being produced.  On the site given below, you can go and down-load the MP3 files (not the actual video movies) with description.  I think they are great and there are a number I have not seen without description previously.  Go to:

http://www.blindmicemart.com/

Once there, click on view the movie vault.

Eileen