[Nfb-krafters-korner] FQ What you would like on the website

Laura White lewhite2 at oakland.edu
Sat Feb 14 01:37:57 UTC 2009

For me it would be a Blog.  Maybe have the different members who want
to blog about there experiences, about techniques and tips that work
for them in the various crafty persuits they try.  Also the updates on
classes or notes about good stores for yarn and other crafting needs.
Maybe a weekly recipe or idea from our members.