[Nfb-krafters-korner] oh no!! :-(

tribble lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 14 02:54:20 UTC 2009

I'm just back reading my email and discovered I again missed Laurie's
beading class last night.
I can't believe this one got past me -- I thought I had entered it in my
calendar on my cell phone, but now that I check it is not there.  *grrrrrr*.
I was free last night also and could have tuned in.
Laurie -- did you have me on the list? I wonder if I was thinking of another
class.  Anyway, I hope you had a good ternout. I am wondering if I could get
your blurb that you send to all class participants -- I am indeed sorry; I
thought I always put appointments in my date book immediately when I hear of
them, but this time it just didn't get done.
Happy crafting...
--le