[Nfb-krafters-korner] What would You Like to See On The Web Site ...

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 15 15:08:21 UTC 2009

I want to add to Eileen's suggestions.  A list of links where you can go to
sign up for newsletters, pod casts, patterns, materials, tutorials, etc. for
various crafts would be helpful.  I think you might want to consider adding
a disclaimer that by posting these links does not ensure that they are
accessible to someone using assistive technology.  I do not think that we
should not post something because one group of assistive technology users
cannot access the site, but maybe a one line comment from our members if
they have experienced a problem accessing a site.  I am not saying that it
would be the responsibility of our web site organizers to test the
accessibility of resources.  Resources would have made it to the list
because a member suggested it as they found it relevant to the craft(s) they
enjoy doing.

Annette