[Nfb-krafters-korner] Suggestions for web page

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sun Feb 15 18:31:11 UTC 2009

Cindy:

I'm not Valarie, but I just had a thought ...

A lot of sites now a days provide a "Listen" link.  When you click on the
link you don't get to hear the entire song, but you get a small .30 second
or so sample of what something sounds like.  If you have the MP3's from each
class, you could find a small area in the recordings that sound interesting
and take a little snippet for the web site.  Not looking to give you more
work, but it might be a nice feature if you can get it working.

Eileen