[Nfb-krafters-korner] Suggestions for web page

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Wed Feb 18 02:29:36 UTC 2009

Carolyn,

As someone has already mentioned, their are copyright issues involved in
doing that. However, if one of our members design their own pattern and they
own the copyright that would be a different situation.

I am sure the board will discuss this.

Cindy

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/lapplan
d%40bellsouth.net