[Nfb-krafters-korner] FQ What you would like on the website

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] powerst at dcpcepn.nci.nih.gov
Wed Feb 18 13:23:22 UTC 2009

How about e-mailing and putting a few on the site.  Some people like me
are not good at down loading.  This gives us the ability to save paterns
and instructions on how to do things and when they are on the site, new
comers can refer to the site for past items.  Pictures are good for
partials and letting the sighted know what the blind can do.  Stories
about our successes.  We could even have an add section where people
could contact us if they want to order something that we can make.
Just a few ideas.  I am still a bit behind.
Beaders, did you have any trouble with your bead rows twisting.  After
doing 4 rows, I found I had w,r,r,w instead of w, r, w, r.
W is white, r is red.  Any advice.  I can straiten them out, but they
get twisted again, when I start the next row.  I am using textured
beads.  Perls and bumpy beads.
Thanks for any help.
I would like to try this again.  My beads are the same size.

Terry Powers