[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting in the Round Class postponed

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Feb 19 01:50:08 UTC 2009

Hey everyone,

You have another chance to do this fast, warm hat knitted in the  round.  No
seams and in two classes you have a finished hat to wear!

We will start this class off on friday, February 20 at 8 PM Eastern  time.

We had to postpone  the class due to technical difficulties.

So run out and get yourself a ball of Lion Brand Thick and Quick yarn, 16
inch size 13 circular knitting needles, a pair of double pointed size 13
knitting needles, crochet hook size J or K and a couple of elastic bands.

I am asking folks to be one jump ahead and have 42 stitches cast on the
circular knitting needle for Friday's night class.

The second class for the Knitting in the Round will be on Wednesday,
February 25 at 8 pm Eastern time.

Joyce

PS Vallerie, Laurie had trouble with stypes tonight so by Friday it will be
worked out and she will patch you into the class.

Terry, Run out and get your supplies!
Sidney, where are you?
steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)