[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introduction

Cindy Garcia ccgarcia2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 21:23:35 UTC 2009

Hello, My name is Cindy Garcia. I would like to introduce myself to the list members.  I'm curently the vice predadent of the San antonio Texas local nfb chapter and I love art of all kinds.  I'm a college student majoring in music education.  I hope to teach people of all ages the are os singing and the love of music of all kinds.  I hope to learn more about art.  I hope that I can learn alot from this list because I feel that art is relaxing. I want to work on relaxing by making wonderful art. Thank you for your time.

Cindy Garcia
Music Major
PCell phone, (512) 740-8173
email Address: ccgarcia2005 at yahoo.com