[Nfb-krafters-korner] website

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Feb 22 22:57:36 UTC 2009

Purpose of the website is to have a place for blind crafters to find
information on crafting, feature a blind crafter's talented work, a place to  find
out what upcoming classes that will be offered and sign up for the  class.

PayPal will be up there so folks can pay their annual membership dues to  the
Krafters Division of $5.

We want to make the website be a good resource for blind folks to go to and
learn about other blind folks  enjoying their love of creating.

We are having a bargain up to March  1st if you pay $8 that will have  you
paid dues up until July 2010.  In order to participate in our classes  you need
to be a paid member of the Krafters Division.

Joyce Kane, President
NFB Krafters Division
steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)