[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting & Stitch Markers ...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Feb 24 14:54:37 UTC 2009

I use elastic/rubber bands that are maybe 2 inches wide when they are  bent.
For the large knitting needles I tie a knot in them about 3/4 of the  way.
That gives tthis little toggle on top.  With small needles I  break them in
half and tie a knot on one end.  So you get 2 out of one  elastic.

They have a tendency to not slip off like the othersand if they do slip off
I have a bag of 100 all the same size that cost me less then a dollar.

You can't beat the price on that.

Joyce
steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)