[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crafters Tables at Convention

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Feb 25 21:48:41 UTC 2009

Hello,

For those of you who have shown interest I am happy to announce the
information about Crafters Tables available in Detroit at Convention.

We have a very limited amount of space so it is very important that you
follow through with contacting me,, sending me the information and making  payment
for the table.

The tables will be available July 3, Friday from 2 P.M. to 7 P.M.   Hand
crafted items must be made by a blind/visually  impaired person, who  is a paid
member of the NFB Krafters Division.  You are responsible for  your own items
and handling your sales.       The price  of a table is $25.

At this time I do not know where the tables will be located.

If you have any further questions do not reply to this email.  You  must send
me off list and I will be of any help that I can be.  Send  to:
_Blindhands at aol.com_ (mailto:Blindhands at aol.com)

Space is limited so do not delay, payment can be made through PayPal, but
you need to contact me first and receive a payment request.

Joyce Kane, President
NFB Krafters Division
NFB Krafters Korner
steps!