[Nfb-krafters-korner] blind newsletters and publications

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Feb 28 19:20:21 UTC 2009

I need some help as I am searching for newsletters or publications for the
blind.  We are writing up an article and I want to get the word out about  our
list and about our International Krafting classes.

The more people we can reach out to the more opportunity for the classes  and
variety of crafting we will be able to share, learn and teach.

So pleasesend your suggestions to the list so we can at least send a notice
to them about what is happening here at Krafters Korner!

Joyce
steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)