[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting machines are here!

tribble lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 21:23:03 UTC 2009

Well congratulations Terry.  Much as I'd like to "punish you" for that
little weight loss *winky*, I gained 4 pounds over Christmas/new year and am
really having trouble staying on my diet... and so I can't help but admire
your success.
(*groan* -- it's resolution season.)
Take care and happy crafting.
--le