[Nfb-krafters-korner] Projects?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jan 13 14:50:16 UTC 2009

So the holiday is over and the cold has set in, so what are your busy hands
doing to keep the mind from hibernating?

I have not heard back from Sidney so I am not sure about the rosary class,
but if you would like to see and check out some of the history of the Rosary
please check in our phone chat number at 8:30 P.M. thursday night     eastern
time.  The phone number is: 610 404  9100 code is 27238

Joyce

Sidny  please email me if you plan on doing this Thursday  night.
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)