[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Help calendar program

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jan 15 20:17:16 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

This is off topic, but I really need some help.

I in the past have used Anytime Deluxe for my organizer program.
Appointments,calendars, phone and address book, etc.  I now purchased the  new version
and downloaded it yesterday that is suppose to work with  vistta.  It does not
work with JAWS!

The older version was perfect and very easy to use.  This new one does  not
say the date, appointments,etc.  If I use the JAWS curser I can get  some of
this info, but not much.  I use to be able to tab from day to day  or week to
week and nothing now.

I have tried using the Windows calendar that came on my computer, but that
does not work well either.    At least this one will tab a little  and tell me
what today is, but I can't navagate much more.

Does anyone have any suggestions of what works with vista and JAWS?   Help
please!  I was waiting to schedule classes when I got this computer up  and
running and now that JAWS works I am still stuck in the mud here or frozen  in the
ice since it is so cold here.

Joyce
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)