[Nfb-krafters-korner] Is this a craft?

tribble lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 04:53:09 UTC 2009

I'll add one more stipulation: It is a craft if I get a slice when you cut
it...*smile*
But more seriously, I agree there must be a creative element -- for example,
last Halloween a group of young people from church brought us some decorated
cookies -- the consisted of an orange color pumpkin cookie with orange
frosting with a chocolate kiss stuck in it so it looked just like the wicked
witch of the west after she melted -- the kiss forming the hat.  I found
that quite funny and rather creative. It was fun eating all those
witches...*smile*
--le