[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introduction to seed bead netting snowflakeornament class

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Fri Jan 16 13:49:36 UTC 2009

Hi Laurie:

Is this a new class, or a part 2-follow-up to the earring class you did
before Christmas?  I'm interested in possibly trying, but do think I'm
hopeless when it comes to hand weaving the seed beads!  The idea of working
the seeds around a focal bead is appealing to me.   Let me know if it is
still open.  If I have appropriate supplies I might give it a try again.

Thanks.

Eileen