[Nfb-krafters-korner] How are the beaded projects doing?

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] powerst at dcpcepn.nci.nih.gov
Fri Jan 30 12:13:00 UTC 2009

I have not tackled it again.  Hopefully I can braille the instructions
and try it over the weekend with larger beads or with 2 colors of beads.
For some reason, my beads were combining and I could not find the beads
in row 2 to go through.  I think Laurie is going to make me a sample.
Last week, I got a lot of beads on sale at Michaels, most 50% off.  I
have some neet ideas.  Need to learn more about starting and ending my
work.  String is mostly your own design.  I found some beads, like a
life saver and I have a neet idea for them.  I found some small beads
that are a bit fat in the middle but come to a point at each end, almost
like a rounded diamond.  I got some spacer beads.  I have a friend that
does beading and she made me a necklace and bracelet and earings for
Christmas.  The have the spacer beads in the set.  The bracelet is a
wrap around.  I think it ends with crimping beads.  I love it.  I wish
the earings were a bit longer.  She knows I do not like long earings,
but these are extreamly short, one bead long!

New plastic canvis ideas being worked on.
Hoping to get my own computer in the next year as my gift to my self for
my hard work on weight loss.
Then I can work on plastic canvis paterns, clean up my e-mail and much
more!

Terry Powers