[Nfb-krafters-korner] FQ most challenging project

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jan 30 15:34:47 UTC 2009

Friday's Question!  If all of you help me to think of new questions I  will
post them on Friday.  We have had in the past one question a week  posted on
Friday for everyone to make comments on.

FQ 1/30/2009
What is the most challenging crafting project that you have attempted and
even if it is not finished as of yet, that you are proud of how it is coming or
has come out since you are blind?  What was the challenge and how did you
accomplish or figure out how to do it?

Joyce Kane, Moderator
NFB Krafters Korner
steps!