[Nfb-krafters-korner] Rosary Pictures.

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] powerst at dcpcepn.nci.nih.gov
Fri Jan 30 20:14:40 UTC 2009

That is what I was trying to say.  Just because we are blind, does not
mean some of us can not see.  Seeing can be from 1 to 10!  I have tunnel
vision, so I have a very small field of that I can see from.  I describe
my sight as a quick motion of the eye to put a picture together.  You
might say scanning.  I have optic atraphy from a blood clot, as a baby.
I did not even know I was blind until my grand mother asked me if I saw
a bird, out the window.  That is when she explained to me that others
could see better than me.  I had just enough to get around.
Bye for now.  I will take a stab at Fridays question, on Monday.

Terry