[Nfb-krafters-korner] How are the beaded projects doing?

Marianne Denning mdenning at cinci.rr.com
Sat Jan 31 22:42:01 UTC 2009

    I had never beaded before when I took a class and made a necklace.  You
can order supplies online, go to Michaels or Hobby Lobby or go to a bead
store if you live in a larger city.  Lori did a great job explaining the
directions for the necklace over the telephone.  In fact, I made some for
Christmas presents this year.  I hope Lori will provide more info because
she is the beading expert.

Marianne Denning