[Nfb-krafters-korner] please introduce yourself

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jul 1 20:10:26 UTC 2009

I would like to welcome our new members that have recently joined us.
Please do introduce yourr self and tell us what crafts you are interested  in.
We also would like to know what crafts you would like to learn more  about.

We will be having classes posted on the blog soon for July.  I just  posted
a couple of classes today on this list, that we will be having in  July.
So please do check out the blog for upcoming classes

Blog:

_http://krafterskorner.blogspot.com/_ (http://krafterskorner.blogspot.com/)

Welcome to our new members.

Joyce