[Nfb-krafters-korner] Back from Detroit

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 11 19:22:09 UTC 2009

Joyce, While we were at the convention I spoke to the people from
the Hadley School about our group.  Dawn, (I think she is the
director) said she would love to talk to you.  They are having a
seminar on crafting this fall and she would like your input.

In case you aren't aware of their seminars, they have had them on
a variety of subjects and anyone can listen to them on their web
site.

If you are interested I can give you the phone number and maybe
answer your questions.

Carol