[Nfb-krafters-korner] Apologize

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Tue Jul 14 00:38:08 UTC 2009

Hi Terry and All,
Gary is home from the hospital.  It looks like he got sick and
dehydrated over last weekend when he was camping with his group from
the sheltered workshop.  They didn't tell me so I just sent him on to
work on Tuesday.

He went to the hospital three times last week. They would give him I
V's and send him home. He wasn't well yet so it would start over
again.  He got so dehydrated that his blood pressure would go down
and he would pass out for a short time.  Also, I think he didn't
really understand about being sick and dizzy, he is always healthy,
and would panic.

He seems real good now and I am praying it stays that way.

He has had four Grand Maul Seizures in the past but this wasn't
anything like that.

Thanks foryour concern.