[Nfb-krafters-korner] my emergency

joseli Walter joseli at thezoolady.net
Thu Jul 16 22:50:07 UTC 2009

it is amazing how instinct and self preservation seem to take over in times
like that isn't it?
It's good that your husband is able to understand that you are attacking
because of a blood sugar problem and not being aggressive. I had a friend
that was known for biting when she experienced extremely low blood sugar...
can we say yikes?
I have a theory that such behavior is caused by basic human/animal instinct.
You know something is wrong and that someone is approaching, but can not
distinguish between friend or foe, so you begin to defend yourself without
assessing the situation first, mostly because you can't.
Kind of a case of shoot first take names later.
glad John has good reaction time!