[Nfb-krafters-korner] paper Christmas basskets

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Fri Jul 17 02:39:40 UTC 2009

Christmas wrapping paper, even the foil paper, does not work for the paper
baskets.  The paper is not stiff enough, even if it is folded several times
to make it thicker.  That is why I use the colored ad paper, thicker and
multi-colored, making the basket stirdier and with a mixture of colors that
still look nice for Christmas.  You can use the colored strips of
construction paper, folded, if you want to stick to Christmas colors.  You
could also mix several Christmas colors and come up with a verigated
pattern.

Loads of possibilities.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net