[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fw: Thruoureyes Show Announcement

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jul 30 19:18:44 UTC 2009

No it did not have to do with anything regarding the folks that was invited
 to participate.  The announcement was sent to the lists of NFB from the
radio station.  It was on the Krafters list and I saw it on the Chapter
President's list.  I did not see it on the diabetes list.  I was told  they
would send it to David Andrews, but I noticed it was not posted by  him.  It was
posted by the lady from the radio station that we were dealing  with.

Joyce
**************Hot Deals at Dell on Popular Laptops perfect for Back to
School
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1223105306x1201716871/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Faltfarm.mediaplex.com%2Fad%2Fck%2F12309%2D81939%2D1629%2D9)