[Nfb-krafters-korner] gift card

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Fri Jul 31 11:32:33 UTC 2009

Last night I went to Joanne's and found a beading tray, some nice, smooth like perls.  they did not have the little chips of plastic like the ones I tried to use in my first necklace.  Thinking of making another one to see if the buckle goes away.
I also got a beading book.  I am going to try to read it with the KNFB reader or Open book.
Can someone tell me what the marks are for on the beading tray and do the sections have any special meaning.  Looks to me like a method of measuring the length of your necklace.  Mine either has a top or one tray with and one with out the gruves.
Thanks for any imfo.
I also looked at the beading tools, but did not see a beginner kit and since I only know about wire cutters and the crimping tool, there was a lot more to choose from.  Does anyone know if there are any braille beading books out there in the wild blue yonder?

Terry

Theresa L. Powers (Terry)
Grants Clerk
Tobacco Control Research Branch