[Nfb-krafters-korner] New member

ctlss at aol.com ctlss at aol.com
Thu Jun 4 14:12:43 UTC 2009

Joanne, How nice to meet a neughbor!? I am such a newbie that I don't know about the national convention. I am not very mobile -- I am 85 years old, had to give up driving because of my eyesight, and rely on my daughter to be my chauffeur. Since she works and I don''t want to take up all her free time, my outings are limited.

Thanks for your email address - I am sure I will have lots of questions!??????? Cathy in MA