[Nfb-krafters-korner] New member

CTLSS at aol.com CTLSS at aol.com
Fri Jun 5 15:49:02 UTC 2009

Cindy, Is paratransit the equivalent of The Ride in Massachusetts? I am
asking my doctor to endorse my application and will submit it soon. I hope  I
qualify; I am not legally blind and the most serious limitation to mobility
is  the lack of public transportation in my part of our town.
Cathy in MA

In a message dated 6/4/2009 10:41:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,