[Nfb-krafters-korner] new beading class announcement

freespirit1 tds.net freespirit1 at tds.net
Fri Jun 5 22:52:51 UTC 2009

Howdie  Folks:

 I tried sending an email to the list regarding a new class
announcement and I just discovered that it wasn't delivered. I'd like
to know if there is an interest in doing another class on make a
simple beaded bracelet using the "Ladder stich" I thought the
following dates for the class  could be Sunday, Jne 14 2009 at 7pm
central and a follow up class, if necessary, on sunday, June 21, 2009.
 I hesitate to try and schedule one any later than that because many
of you will be attending convention and probably wouldn't make the
class. If this date is too short of a notice for getting our needed
supplies, than perhaps we should hold off until after convention. Let
me know your thoughts about this.

hanks,
Laurie